Grace

November 2003

How amazing is the grace and love of God!  I still can't believe the hope and peace He provided me during such a time of pain and devastation.  It is truly no less than a profound miracle!

Grace

Here I am, Lord
Arms open wide
Receiving Your mercy
Trying not to hide from the truth.
I didn't know it was possible 
To have such joy and peace
In the midst of so much destruction and pain.
My life has crumbled to the ground
But worth it all because I have found
What it truly means to receive Your grace.
Your hand reaches down from Heaven
To the depths of my heart and soul.
You've filled me with peace and passion,
A calmness that words cannot express.
At last I know my Father's love for me
It's deeper than any other love
It saturates my soul
And quiets my weeping heart.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts